Mingleton… uses iBeacon technology to help you connect only with people you can see around you… it’s like Tinder “for the people in your immediate vicinity.” (TechCrunch)
After months of development, we are excited to introduce your body, a new dating app that will change the way you think about dating.
Your body lets you:
1. See other singles around you.
2. Get their attention by walking over to them.
3. Start a conversation with them.
4. Go on a date with them and get to know them better.
5. Go on more dates.
6. Have sex with them.
7. Go on many more dates.
8. Start thinking about them in that way.
9. Over many months, develop a closer kind of connection, one that begs for a further erosion of the boundary between your two selves.
10. Nay, a complete obliteration of that boundary.
11. You are pressed so closely together that there is no room between you and them. Every moment together is an effort to cross the membrane that separates your inner worlds.
12. Life takes on a cruel quality. The same membrane that makes you a whole, intact organism separates you from what you desire most.
13. You realize the futility of becoming close to another human being. You may share a language, a set of memories and experiences, even an entire mental universe, but you will never truly know them because it is impossible to inhabit someone else’s brain.
14. This is the futility of love, and the ultimate proof of our aloneness in this universe.
15. You can also send them pictures of your dick. ♦
Photo by Jutta Klee